Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


März 09, 2012

Kosher.

Yesterday night I used the word kosher.
It's funny how I got to know about that word in the first place.
I was watching trash-TV, yeah and I am even not ashamed of telling that. What is wrong with me? :D

The Hulk Hogan Show revealed to me the true meaning of kosher. Bam!

There was an episode where the family moved to a Jewish neighborhood in Miami or smth like that, and they invited everyone to a housewarming BBQ. The Hogans learned what kosher means, and I did.

Multi-Educational TV rocks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen