Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


März 12, 2012

Bored to Death.


It's a pity that Bored to Death was cancelled. 

I considered this show as a continuation of I heart Huckabees featuring Spun featuring Hangover. That's an interesting mixture. 

I mainly come to that conclusion because of 
the mutual cast of Jason Schwartzmann and 
Zach Galifianakis (<- yep, I needed to copy and paste his name). 

The first time I heard or read about the name Zach was 
during the closing credits of Home Improvement.
 I was quite young, as this show is almost as old/young as I am. 
The name Zach reminded me of sugar, which isn't far-fetched, 
as Saccharin means sugar. Saccharin = Zachary .. bla bla. 

Yes, this is totally me. My ability to associate different words, names and pictures with various colors, numbers and other words is 
fascinating and incomprehensible, even to me.

Well, white wine. Jason Schwartzmann is constantly drinking 
white wine in Bored to Death. Good choice.

I forgot what I actually wanted to write about. That pushes me to a freestyle mode. I talk about my favorite shows. Now.

The Office US is definitely one of the funniest shows ever. I love Steve Carell just soo much, he is sooo infinitely amusing in everything he does! And I am not laughing about everyone, Jack Black, for example is not really my type of comedian! The interaction of Rainn Wilson as Dwight Kurt Schrute and everyone else is really entertaining as well. I understand, that the mass of seasons requires a change of cast. However, I think this wasn't disadvantaging to the show. It gave new light, new jokes, new width. The very short appearances of Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, Ricky Gervais and continually James Spader are refreshing and delighting.

I am again distracted, sorry, but Will Ferrell is also a great, great, 
super-great comedian! I just can't stop laughing about 
the Bunk-Beds scene in Step Brothers
And I generally like if he or Steve Carell are appointed for introducing nominations at the Oscar's or whatsoever! 

Well, where were we? (-> How I met your Mother quote!). Okay, then let's get to How I Met your Mother.

I watched it since 2008 definitely, started maybe earlier. 
Always parallel to the first run in the US. 
From season to season it got better, until the 6th season. 
Maybe I changed, maybe my circumstances, personality and my likes and dislikes changed, but I didn't like the 6th season that much. 
I was annoyed by the character of Jennifer Morrsion. 
It got lame, everything got lame. Overall. No further explanation.


I don't want to spread that much negative vibes - so: I liked that the 6th season contained some references to older seasons, e.g. the cockamouse etc. 
The current season is watchable as well, I know hardcore fans will judge me real bad, but I lack the needed anticipation for the show now. 
I am even disinterested how it ends. However, I want it to end!

                     Community is currently the most original show! 

Such a storyline is completely new. 
Danny Pudi portrays my favorite character. 
An obsessed filmmaker, TV junkie and geek! 
I would love to have him as a friend! He is so insane, I love it. 
The Dean and Senor Chang contribute greatly to my amusement as well. 
I understand that the others need to be there and I accept it. 


Quite new on the frame is 2 Broke Girls
A witty show that is mainly convincing in it's conversations! 
Nothing else is attracting me more than those very, 
very ambivalent dialogues. 
And I like how Kat Denning's character behaves around Nick Zano's. 
It's cute, also very nontypical for her and that makes it cute.

Actually I don't feel obliged to write anymore, I'm not in the mood.

So, cheerioh!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen