Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


März 19, 2012

Exclusiveness.

"Are we exclusive now?"


I like this expression. No matter what movie or show I watch, this question is quite often a topic. I never heard a real person ask this, though. It is just a phrase often used by the film industry.

ex·clu'sive·ness  Not divided or shared with others; Not accompanied by others; single or sole

Exodus 20:5 "You must not bow down to them nor be induced to serve them, because I Jehovah your God am a God exacting exclusive devotion (...)"

Exclusiveness is nice, exclusiveness is firm.
Exclusiveness to eternity; serving just the only one true God, being with one person the whole lifetime. This is natural, this is true.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen