Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


März 29, 2012

coming up.

I'm planning to do a "movies-I've-seen-of 2010 and of 2011-review"! 

Plus, I'll put up some movies of my personal imdb.com-watchlist and I'm considering to have a separate blog for movies and stuff, will see.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
my posts are now divided into two labels.

on the right side next to the posts, you'll find the gadget labels with the topics media and trivial life.

media is all about movies, TV and music, trivial life about thoughts, exclamations, experiences.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here we are again, I'm talking to myself!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen