Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


März 30, 2012

2010/11 highlight list.

Here are my best of 2010.


Inception 
turned out to be a favorite movie. since I am a total (day-)dreamer, I can identify with it and really visualize the story in my own life. Inception has an excellent concept and I couldn't imagine a better way to display the story as it was performed here. unfortunately I think that the whole snow scene is too long and monotonous.


Despicable Me
cute movie. great synch by Steve Carell and Jason Segel!


Mr. Nobody
a very long movie, but the outcome, the meaning is so, so, so touching to me.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
very well done! the picture line, the editing, the comic and video game style is hilarious and just so appealing.


Easy A
I love the summer atmosphere in this movie. I think it is funny and witty. Emma Stone's character has an eloquent style of speech and I cherish that a lot.

Le concert
Russian, I love Russian/Ukrainian movies in collaboration with other countries (Germany, France, USA..).

It's Kind of a Funny Story
one week in a boy's life who happens to be suicidal. he makes friends in the mental hospital and finally finds relief.

Morning Glory
cute story with one of my favorites, Rachel McAdams.

Flipped 
innocent and sweet.

Shutter Island
I expected more! my preference for psychological thrillers was appealed when I read about that movie. I think I definitely saw too many corpses, hm. and I have to admit, that I watched it because I read the synopsis and knew what is was all about, but in turn, this also lowered my excitement overall.

I didn't have the chance to watch many movies of 2011, as you probably read already, I'd rather wait for the DVDs. However, here are the favorites so far:

Intouchables
Not as sad, but funnier than I expected.


Midnight in Paris
Paris at it's best.

Almanya
German and Turkish stereotypes and fun Balalaika music along with real life.

The Adjustment Bureau
interesting story, but quite boringly performed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen