Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


März 23, 2012

one sheep, two sheep.

Ministry in service week. getting around, not as usual. forming car groups, moving in more rural areas. passing by a little farm, parking. 

I saw a lamb and two sheep, I was kind of really excited.
We went to a refugee home, came back and I wanted,
I just had the strong urge or desire to cuddle it.
Why not learn from the field service meeting and be open for
strange witnessing, a new area besides street witnessing
and going from house to house. 

So I approached the farmer, most likely bothering him and
asked whether I could pet his lamb.

Turns out he has four lambs born 28th and 29th February
and two mother sheep.

I asked how he got them pregnant, wanted to enroll a conversation;
I asked for what reason he has the sheep
-his response:  as a lawn-mower.

Well, the lamb was too cute, I really petted it HARD!
I loved it!! And unintendely I got photos of it ;)) 

The farmer asked about my special interest in sheep.
I replied that God calls us his sheep and lambs have particular meaning
in the Bible, then I extended the German invitation to the Memorial,
but he knows our Kingdom Hall in his city, and
said the will read the invitation slip "intensively".

I left highly satisfied.

We had actually a lot of fun in our car group! 


Today I repeated the lamb-touching-thing with those fellows!! 

Yeah, I gotta touch everything and everyone, like a small child!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen