Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


April 26, 2012

Brick.

Brick  is a 2005 movie starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

The protagonist character is looking for his missing ex-girlfriend and finds himself involved in the official dealing sector of his town.

Eventually the situation is solved, but the way to the solution held my interest.

The whole movie is shot without bright colors, almost black and white, at least I perceived it that way.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen