Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


April 19, 2012

Blues.

I got it, the answer - not to life, the universe and everything ≠ 42, but the assurance of my not being just an awful, detestable, mean person, but just a victim to a simple sickness.







PMS Blues by Dolly Parton


Eve you wicked woman, you done put your curse on me
Why didn't you just leave that apple hangin' in the tree 

You make us hate our husbands, our lovers and our boss 
Why I can't even count the good friends I've already lost 
Cause of PMS blues, PMS blues

I don't even like myself, but it's something I can't help 
I got those God almighty, slap somebody
PMS blues 

Most times I'm easy going, some say I'm good as gold 
But when I'm PMS I tell ya, I turn mean and cold 
Those not afflicted with it are affected just the same 
You poor old men just have to grin and say "I feel your pain" 
PMS blues, PMS blues

You know you must forgive us 'cause we care not what we do 
I got those kids stop crying, dishes flying
PMS blues 

But you know that we can't help it 
We don't even know the cause 
But as soon as this part's over, then comes the menopause

Oh, Lord, Oh, Lord
We're going to always be a heap of fun 
suffering, suffering, suffering 
Everybody's suffering, huh?
Like the devil taking over my body

But a woman had to write this song, a man would be scared to 
Lest he be called a chauvenist or just fall victim to 
Those PMS blues, PMS blues
You know we'd kill for less than that
PMS blues 
You don't want to cross my path Cause a pitbull ain't no match 
For these teeth a clenchin', fluid retention 
Head a swellin', can't stop yellin' 
Got no patience, I'm so hateful
PMS blues

premenstrual syndrome 
Got those moods a swingin', tears a slingin' 
Nothin' fits me when it hits me 
Rantin', ravin', misbehavin' 
PMS blues 

It's the only time in my life I ever think about 

wishing I'd been a man 
But you know that only means one thing 
If I'd have been a man, I'd be somewhere right this very minute
With some old cranky, naggin', raggin' 
hateful woman With those old 
PMS blues PMS blues

I don't want to talk about it, we both could do without it 

Got those treat your kids bad, don't you talk back 
Gone ballistic, unrealistic 
Awful lowdown, bitch to be around 
PMS blues

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen