Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


April 04, 2012

Chronicle.

Yesterday I was doing excessive research about Chronicle.

I encountered a major hype about that movie. People praise that movie, critics do as well.
However, as much as this movie is cherished, it is hated or disliked in the same way.

As there are mixed opinions about that movie, I gotta make up my own mind. So, I will watch it for sure!

Although I am now - after my research - more than aware of a lot of cons and spoilers, I will also focus on the good stuff, to which I definitely count the flying scenes. I am really looking forward to them!!

The shaky, homemade-video style in the trailer is already causing me to have headache, but I hope I'll endure the pain for the movies' sake. ..and the movie shall be amazing for my sake.

Cheers!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen