Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


April 06, 2012

Dumbo.

I got a partially amazing offer.

I admitted to a friend how much I love all the Asterix & Obelix cartoons. Secondly, I said that I never watched Dumbo and refuse entirely to do so. He then offered to lend me the seven Asterix & Obelix cartoons out of his collection for a while, but I would be forced to watch Dumbo.

Hm.

Would that pain be worth it?? Could I possibly decline my oldest favorite childhood cartoon movie, but be under compulsion to watch something which just by looking at the cover annoys me? I doubt it! 


It's a deal!!


2 Kommentare:

  1. He came home on Monday night and guess what was in TV at his parents house...

    ...DUMBO!!! ;)))

    AntwortenLöschen