Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


April 17, 2012

MTFBWY!

May The Force Be With You!

I just watched The Simpsons (S23 E18) and thought it was really funny, but of course as I am not that educated in Internet language I was happy to learn that FIY means "For your Information". Plus, Homer is obsessed with the rip-off of LOST! Awesome! Well that's that.

This week's How I Met Your Mother's episode (S7 E21) made me laugh as well. Ted spilled hot soup on his being-alone-home-naked body and his facial expression was just hilarious and making me laugh so hard.

2 Broke Girls' episode (E 21), especially the scene in the tax office, was amusing, too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen