Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


Mai 08, 2012

supposed.

I am supposed to study  for my exams I have tomorrow and on Friday. Well, let's highlight the wonderful word "supposed". I am really not in the mood, I'd rather listen to music and write.. that's what I am actually also doing right now. 


I'm thinking of places in my beloved home town that attract me, mostly dark industrial spots.
 following photos were taken at the local docks, due to the bright sun they aren't dark and industrial, but pretty .., yeah. ahm pretty something, maybe just pretty pretty.



  



 However, smooth and contrasty locations are also favored. Regina Spektor's song Hero is expressing this feeling. kind of. 


This picture portrays Paris, a very nostalgic and smoothly romantic (by architecture) city, still not too posh or snobby, a brilliant contrast.



Further, I'm in the mood to travel, not necessarily going on vacation, but bringing movement, groove, verve into my life. 
I even don't know wheter one can use the word verve in this connection, but I always wanted to have an active use for this word, since it is so beautiful!! Aaand when I think of the word verve, I naturally think of The Verve, a band that makes wonderful music, but a song by The Chemical Brothers named Swoon comes also into my mind.. ok then..

4 Kommentare:

  1. Viel Erfolg bei deinen Prüfungen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. was schreibst du denn für prüfungen? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. innerhalb meiner Ausbildung zur Indu.kf. schreib ich in den Fächern "Steuerung & Kontrolle" und "Geschäftsprozesse" die Woche noch ne Klausur. ;) thank you for asking :)

    AntwortenLöschen