Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


April 03, 2012

Total Recall.

I just saw the trailer to Total Recall and was reminded of exactly three other movies. 

Those would be mainly Vanilla Sky because of the whole entering-another-life/world/dream-thing and not being able to discern reality. 

Then, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind which basically works with Déjà-Vus which aren't such, since one actually experienced whatever is called Déjà-Vu there, but got it erased from one's mind.
In the same way, Colin Ferrel's character will be reminded of things he actually already knows, I guess. ...though these movies definitely are not comparable at all!!

Finally, Inception made use of the same "music", or rather breaks and buzzing. Notice that sound at the end of the trailer of Total Recall and now remember the exact sound in Inception whenever any dream is close to collaps!! 

I know I'm right! :D

ATTENTION: I won't watch Total Recall, though.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen