Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


Mai 26, 2012

Virgin.

Schaut euch mal das Video an : "What does Virgin mean?
Es ist jugendfrei und aufklärend, aber folgende wiktionary Eintragung auch:

virgin (adjective)
 1. In a state of virginity; chaste, not having had sexual intercourse.
 2. Of a physical object, untouched.
 3. Of olive oil, obtained by mechanical means, so that the oil is not altered.
 4. Of mixed drinks, not containing alcohol.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen