Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


Juni 08, 2012

The Ten.

The movies I mention aren't released this month, but caught my attention somehow and I want to relieve myself from the burden of having them constantly on my mind, so I write.

Links: The Ten in May, the undeveloped Ten as a long list.



I am anticipating this movie so badly. It deals with time traveling. I think I'm not obliged to add any more to that :)
And I suppose you know Nick from New Girl? He's palying the main character here. So, woop-di-doo, awesome!



Oh, gosh, do you know how much I love bicycles? No? Well, this movie is the ultimate answer to my preferences and dreams!
I love the angle and perspective this movie is shot (opinion due to trailer).
Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character is a - I think messenger is the right word - messenger and is chased through NYC. I love those pursuits on his bike!

As I give a great deal for time traveling and stuff, this movie of course appeals to me. However, the whole revenge-public security-assassination matter may be too brutal.
Certainly I approve of the cast including Joseph Gordon-Levitt (again), Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt - but eh!



Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena in the characters of two befriended cops.

In general one could say that I like friendships of males, in line with that I always think of Remember the Titans. Great, great movie!
Friendships among females are so.. strange, but I try to fit in.

The Master

I actually don't know much about that movie,.. I do expect a psychological confusion, delusion as in Das Experiment. Joaquin Phoenix' performance in Two Lovers is still on my mind, I didn't like the movie and especially not the significant weakness of his character. Bah!



Josh Radnor portrays the thirty-something guy who falls in love .. with a 19-year old student.
Hm.. that means Josh Radnor plays Ted Mosby - as always.
But, heeeey, let's watch that movie for fun. No high expectations.


After famous Anchorman of 2004, nearly 10 years later they return, the crew!
I am looking forward to seeing Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd continuing to .. well, what do the do? They continue.. aah .. in their absurdity.
I demand to have Zach Galifianakis on the team, although he and Will Ferrell are starring together  The Campaign.




I know that this movie probably seems immature, but I think I am going to like the ease and perhaps even the nonexistent gravity. Will see.



Do you know Brit Marling, she starred in Another Earth and Sound of my Voice, two movies I want to see.
As concerns the actual movie, the description is very unprecise..



I would say this is a mixture of Amélie and Rear Window. The girl spies on her neighbors by taking polaroids, but in turn is also able to help them. Most likely I won't watch it, though.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen