Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


Juli 28, 2012

Most.

I am like the most pathetic person I know. 
I indulge in self-pity more than ever. 
Sitting here on my bed on a Saturday night, eating a salad, 
watching Batman Begins and The Dark Knight 
as attunement to The Dark Knight Rises
I know, I am negligent as concerns proper movie enjoyment.
 Although I got tickets to a small music festival in town, I am too pitiful. Normally I enjoy being on my own, but today.. ah. 
Noone to call. Noone to write to. 
I gotta realize that I am on my own indeed. 
And I am not in the condition to actively do something about it.
I tried. But I cannot. 
There are boundaries. Like emotionally.
People cannot discern what the other one really feels.
It is not always as it seems.


Did I mention that I do not care about anything anymore?
All the worries and anxieties and uproars and deep emotions are gone. 
I DO NOT CARE.
I do not care whether my plans work out, whether I feel good, 
whether anyone cares.
However, I gotta admit, I do not want to be alone at the moment, 
and as contradictory as it sounds I am still delighted 
to have the apartment to myself tonight.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen