Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


Mai 16, 2015

Reality.

Imaginations, dreams, thoughts, fantasies. You might be too convinced of its reality.
You feel the effects of your thoughts. They take root in your heart.
Your deep seated emotion is based on nothing except your imagination. The emotion will find no outlet..

Listen to: Karen O - The Moon Song


The emotion is certainly real, but the circumstances aren't.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen