Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


Mai 31, 2015

Interstella.r.

This post was due in December already, It is not much. But here is what I had to say back then:

Interstellar: mindblowing.
Christopher Nolan has done it again. He is the boss.
Wormhole 1st perspective: a nano second of Donnie Darko.
Wormhole 2nd perspective: rewind. retro. silent numbness.
musical arrangement: pure deliciousness. a heavy sweetness to die for. Hans Zimmer should never cease to exist!
time travel/theory of relativity: life is too short. It's as simple as that. There is eternity in our hearts.
humanity: in full ignorance of self induced deterioration. always wants new, never ever changes oneself, just the surroundings. stupidity beyond compare.
Matt Damon: I still hate him. The degree of hate cannot be measured. He is always that kind of ..argh!!


I strongly reccommend to listen to this.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen