Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


August 13, 2012

Anesthesia.

Morcheeba - Over and Over

Inspiration is what I am lacking.
I listen to the same old and absolutely fine music, 
however, it feels as if I sucked already all inspiration out of it.
Absence of feelings. Marble.
I need something new.
New.
NEW!

The masses of movies I watched just within a week 
moved me to think for a moment about some vital issues. 
Still, I wholeheartedly numbly miss a smooth easy-goingness in life. 

Levni Yilmaz expresses non-feelings in his Tales of Mere Existence 
similar to mine , especially in this episode.


I'm in no mood to talk about anything. 
I'm not sure  it's because I'm out of words or out of opinions. 
There is only one little problem. If you ever tried to 
shut yourself down like this, you may be familiar with 
the thought of how comforting it is, how peaceful it is 
and how semi-strong you feel because you 
know nothing can touch you. 
However, you may be also familiar with the 
total awareness that it really kind of sucks.

- Levni Yilmaz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen