Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


August 21, 2013

Celestial.

I bet everyone had a situation he wished not to have said something. I have plenty of situations where I wish to just be able to say what I feel. What could be a cause of not doing so? Timidity? Fear of the other person's reaction? Maybe not being able to define what you actually feel.

Celeste + Jesse Forever is a movie about a married couple who are best friends. You start seeing a series of pictures how they got to know each other, they seem happy and extremly goofy. As the movie progresses you realize, that they already broke up. Whoa. Didn't seem like it. Jesse obviously still wants to be with her, Celeste refuses him.
Now he found out he is going to be a father and wants to get serious with the new girl, she is devastated. The music turns mute, we see her not excessively weeping, but dull and numb, full of pressure, not knowing how to feel when feeling every kind of emotion there exists. She wants to have him, he is her best friend, she knows him, he knows her. Now he is committed to someone else. And she cannot bear it. She breaks.
She couldn't express what she feels before all of this, if she did, they still would be not just best friends, but a couple and best friends. She denied her feelings in the beginning. If she would just have said what she wanted to, ..but well she obviously didn't. what does it matter now?!
A painfully real setting. I enjoyed watching it. could identify with her.

when is the right time to admit you like someone? probably when you are certain about what you feel. is it ok for a female to reveal her feelings first? In general, I am convinced that speaking openly is better than giving indications that have to be interpreted first. bad idea.

bad idea.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen