Yeah, I came up with that!

The absurd idea of writing a blog is mostly an excuse to talking to myself.

I write as much as it pleases me. I write about what is currently on my mind. Und ich werde auch auf Deutsch schreiben, je nach Motivations- und Gefühlslage.


I do not demand anyone to read or care about this , for it is my SYMPHONY OF A MASTERMIND OF TRIVIALITY.


Yeah, I came up with that!


Oktober 11, 2012

Like Crazy.

two days in a row Like Crazy.
independent, low-budget, real life based movie.
improvised, given only with a story, Anton Yelchin* and Felicity Jones portrayed a wonderfully realistic couple.
first love, being apart, long distance relationship.
being euphorically in love, being in tremendous pain without the other, growing apart.
commence a life together after years of starting and stopping over and over again.
affection didn't end, passion, however, passed.

Like Crazy was shot with a Canon 7D. I assume due to that and obviously the improv the natural looks resulted.
I didn't perceive too much conversation, it wasn't annoying, it was beautiful, yet painful to watch. I love the scene in the tram, sitting opposite to each other, him leaving and exchanging looks of so many kinds of sentiments.

I think the gist of this movie would be that if you loved a person once, it is very hard to let go, therefore I would conclude it to be right to commit oneself to just one person. I am very glad that I didn't react too emotional when watching. Finally I got this neutral, yet awesome feeling of not being in love, not care too less or too much, not depending on people's opinions anymore. quite fulfilling. I think I should keep it.

*I like to detect the Russian origin and manner in facial expressions.
Link

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen